My client are looking for a Customer Care Administraor to start Immediately
Experience in construction is preferred.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited too:
• Keep data system up to date at all times.
• Carry out general administrative duties.
• Keep purchaser’s plot file information up to date.
• Keep purchasers, Area Customer Care Managers, Customer Care Technicians and Subcontractors up to date at all times as appropriate.
• Issue instructions to Customer Care Technicians and/or Sub-contractors.
• Issue Technician reports to monitor workload.
• Keep Weekly Work Schedules up to date.
• Produce accurate and timely job sheets for sub-contractors.
• Chase sub-contractors as appropriate to ensure target dates are met.
If you are available to start work immediatly and have worked as an administrator previously for a site team please call Tiffany on 01489 884 183, apply to this advert or forward CV's to Kate Lancaster email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this