£60,000 - £90,000 per annum
O'Neilll and Brennan are delighted to be assisting a main contractor D&B fit out firm who are looking for a Senior Pitch Designer, based in London.
They will be expected to bring exceptional creative ideas to the table, always championing the design proposition whilst ensuring that projects are being designed to be commercially efficient. They will ensure that they and their team can successfully deliver on project design commitments.
The successful candidate will be team, client and supplier facing and will provide a key link between our our clients, and our internal pre-contract and contract teams.
• Establish creative strategy, budgets & schedules for key design projects
• Actively promote the cultures, values and behaviour of the Company within the Design and wider teams
• Mentor and supervise the Design team while challenging and introducing new and innovative methods of creative execution
• Establish a program for continuous learning and development within the Design team
• Motivate and influence the Design team to constantly strive for excellence in performance
• Develop and design concepts and execute creative material as required
• Clearly communicate team objectives and KPI’s
• Convey design concepts to various internal and external audiences and to have the ability to challenge the views of others in an open and constructive way
• Work with the Project Principals to lead and direct overall design project assignment process and to ensure timely delivery of designs
• Lead and delegate design workload correctly and efficiently whilst still maintaining own client facing duties
• Ensure that design processes and procedures are fit for purpose and are communicated, understood, and are adhered to
• Oversee the smooth transition throughout the client’s experience through installation and to completion.
• Confident personable, detail-oriented, strategic, and proactive.
• Have a proven track record of effective communication, innovation and education or professional training in design across space / interior planning/furniture.
• A creative individual who is passionate about championing new design technology and ways of working to engage audiences and change behaviour
• Having a personality that brings energy, creative culture, ideas and passion for design to the studio
• A proven track record of running and managing a team of people ideally in a design environment
• Be an inspirational leader with excellent management skills and a desire to develop and mentor a young design team
• Must be able to help direct the business to improve productivity and performance
• Excellent studio management skills with the ability to improve processes, increasing efficiency's and reducing costs
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
• A proven track record of running and managing a team of people ideally in a creative / design environment
• Must have at least 4-5 years' experience within the interior design industry working on Pitches.
• Able to showcase strong expertise of reacting to and determining clients’ needs
• To preferably be Degree or HND educated
• Microsoft Office
• Revit (Desirable)
On offer is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to join a winning and thriving team. If you would like to be considered to the role, please apply to the advert or contact Nikita Sheehan at the O'Neill and Brennan London Office
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this