Our client, a leading, privately owned, volume house builder based in the North West. Has a current requirement for a Contracts Manager to cover several developments based in the North West area.
The successful Contracts Manager will report directly to the Construction Director and have overall responsibility for the development of team members, motivating, supporting and encouraging them to meet objectives in line with the culture and values of the business. On various new build developments.
• Overall responsibility for the management of a number of high volume contracts
• To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality, all of which will ensure client satisfaction
• To encourage, mentor and coach the management team
• To develop effective working relationships with clients
• Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
• Using leadership skills to ensure a zero-incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
• Supporting effective recruitment and selection processes to appoint suitable site management staff
• Providing a service of quality to customers and clients, both internal and external. Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc. are critical to this role
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
• Experience in the same role managing multiple sites and teams with a recognised house builder is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Harkin on 01614572380 or respond with your CV to email@example.com.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this