£70,000 - £100,000 per annum
Commercial Manager - West London
We are recruiting for a Commercial Manager to work with a leading residential developer.
They have an ever expanding portfolio with a mixture property from new build traditional schemes to large scale RC frame developments around London.
This position has come available due to them wining a recent tender.
Skills and Experience
· Ideally experience of working for a Main Contractor for at least two years.
· Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
· Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
· Knowledge of quantity surveying to corporate member level of ICES or RICS (preferred) or equivalent.
· Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
· Performing risk, value management and cost control.
· Advising on procurement strategy.
· Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
· Preparing and analysing costing for tenders.
· Allocating work to subcontractors.
· Providing advice on contractual claims.
· Successful experience at Section QS level.
· Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
· Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
· Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
· Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Kingston upon Thames
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a Major Developer in Kingston upon Thames, the right candidate must have ...
Demolition Project Manager
O'Neill & Brennan and currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with Demolition and Structual experiance on...