My client a well known and respected Design & Build Specialist are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis based on a Prestegious New D&B Project in Glasgow City Centre.
As Site Engineer you will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
• Supporting the Senior Site Team with daily site operations as required;
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
• Quality Assurance, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
• Checking plans & drawings;
• Calling off reinforcement from schedules;
• Checking that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
• Interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
• Day-to-day management of the site as required, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
• Ensuring quality control and the implementation of “Think Smart” management of health & safety on site;
• Preparing reports as required for Senior Site Team;
• Pro – actively resolving any unexpected technical difficulties in conjunction with the senior site team
Education / Experience:
• A Degree / HND in engineering or other relevant discipline
• A current valid CSR / CSCS/ SSSTS/ SMSTS Card
• A minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience
• Excellent communication and planning skills
• IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Demolition Site Manager / Supervisor
O'Neill and Brennan are looking to add 2 x Demolition Supervisors / Managers to join our client's experienced site teams. As ...
Senior Engineer 2779
Location: Munster Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Our client is a leading building and civil engineering con...