Mechanical & Electrical & Civil (CSA) QA - (Amsterdam)
A leading international Engineering Services requires Quality Engineers in the disciplines of Mechanical AND Electrical AND Civil (CSA) to join a key client's Data Centre project based in Amsterdam.
We are in need of an established QA Engineers for each of the new development site in Amsterdam.
Reporting into the company’s Operations Risk, Compliance & Quality Group Manager, monitor the quality of Mechanical OR Electrical OR Civil (CSA) scope of work on a Data Centre project based on site in Amsterdam.
The role is primarily to represent the interests of and enhance the company’s reputation in regard to ensuring that the quality of both materials and workmanship are in compliance with design, specification, employers requirements, quality standards & regulations.
- Coordinate, monitor and inspect work on site in compliance with design drawings, specifications & standards.
- Provide documented findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
- Inspections could be at heights or underground and will include specialised aspects of systems relevant to each discipline.
- Review contract documents, design drawings and specifications to maintain familiarity and insure project teams have a full understanding of the requirements of all real and relevant documents.
- Conduct project observations and spot-checks of work in progress, checking quality compliance, identifying and documenting any defects and coordinating closure in line with approved methods and best practice.
- Ensure contract compliance, such as conducting tests detailed and installing materials and equipment as specified in the contract, documenting and reporting deficiencies to management.
- Provide reports on related quality matters, including third-party inspections, progress, EHS and causes for delay.
- Prepare reports and KPI’s for company management.
- Maintenance and upkeep of detailed records.
- Liaising with supply chain subcontractors, suppliers and vendors, confirming that standards, relevant regulations, and legal requirements are achieved.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Mechanical OR Electrical OR Civil engineering or a similar discipline and five plus years of related field experience.
- Hold relevant Health & Safety requirements. E.g. IOSH/ NEBOSH.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, regulations, codes, and other material pertinent to the project.
- Working knowledge of relevant discipline components and systems.
- Knowledge of relevant materials, means and methods.
- Knowledge of applicable codes & regulations i.e. BS, EN, DIN, ASME, WRAS, ASHRAE, BC(A)R, CPR, CE Mark.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Competitive salary & negotiable dependent on experience
- Business expenses paid in line with company policy.
- Accommodation is provided
- Fortnightly flights to and from the UK
- Tax free personal allowance
- + pensions + holidays and other benefits
If you're looking to bolster your professional portfolio with joining a prestigious engineering firm or expand your horizon with working abroad opportunities, please submit an application or send your CV directly to Omar: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries; please also send an email to the above address.