£11.80 per hour
O'Neill & Brennan are a dedicated construction & Infrastructure solutions business. We offer a long standing and trusted brand with significant industry expertise gained over 30 years that we harness to deliver first class recruitment solutions for our clients and candidates.
Our civils division is currently looking for an experienced Fleet Administrator for a busy office in Widnes.
Duration: 3 months – but potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Experience within an administrative role necessary
- Fleet experience and management qualifications desirable
- Ability to build relationships across a wide network to maximise performance
- Excellent IT skills and confident with Microsoft Packages e.g. Excel etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Key Duties Include:
- Commercial Vehicle hire
- Management of parking/traffic fine processes
- Supporting payment and appeals processes
- Allocating Traffic offence notifications
- Supporting the production of sales invoices / internal charges
- Processing orders to ensure work is completed on time
- Supporting office procedures and audit checks.
- Use specialist Software to aid in fleet management e.g. Jaama
We would be very interested in speaking with Candidates with the key skills set out above. Please feel free to submit your application and a member of the team will be happy to assist, or directly email your CV to Ciara at email@example.com.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this