O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Regional Maintenance Manager for our Client.
This is a full time; permanent position based in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford and involves travelling between different sites in Munster, Leinster, and Connacht.
Regional Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the delivery of the cyclical, planned, and reactive maintenance programme for housing stock in the region.
- Ensuring safe homes for our member tenants and a safe working environment for our staff and contractors through compliance with relevant statutory standards and the AHB Regulator’s Property and Asset Standards.
- Ensures properties meets the Housing (Standards for Rented Houses) Regulations 2019 and tracks, reports, and arranges necessary remedial works on foot of Local Authority Inspections.
- Assists the Regional Asset Manager in the delivery of the annual component replacement and deep retrofit programmes. This will include quality assurance visits and liaison with 3rd party consultants and contractors.
- Supervision and monthly reporting to the Regional Asset Manager on the Regional Asset Management budget.
- Ensuring that the procurement of services and materials within area of responsibility is following Company procurement policy.
- Collaborates on the procurement of nationwide frameworks for services and materials.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with core external stakeholders e.g. Contractors and Local Authorities.
- Liaise with and support the Asset Management Helpdesk in the management, delivery, and supervision (quality assurance) of members’ requests for responsive/emergency repairs.
- Supports the Asset Management Survey Team in the execution of the annual 20% Stock Condition Survey in area of responsibility.
- Support Asset Management Information & Data Analyst through the provision of accurate and timely reports and data on new acquisitions and component replacement.
- Support Housing Management in the delivery of excellent service to our members.
- Attend in-person and online meetings. This may necessitate travel to Dublin and elsewhere in the country.
- Performance management of the regional Maintenance Technician team (2-5 staff).
- Ensure that Maintenance Technicians are appropriately qualified and certified on an ongoing basis.
- Support staff to deliver on their goals and review performance regularly.
- Any other relevant duties and responsibilities that may be required.
Regional Maintenance Manager Requires:
- NFQ Level 7 qualification in a property, engineering, or construction discipline or NFQ Level 6 Qualification in an electrical, construction or engineering-based trade.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar asset management, facilities management, or maintenance role and in leading a team in an asset management or maintenance context.
- Full, clean ‘Class B’ EU driver’s licence or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Flexibility to travel and perform occasional evening and weekend work.
- Strong leadership ability and customer services skills.
- Experience in the procurement of services and materials.
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation with an asset management focus (e.g. SCSI, RICS, EI).
- Experience in using CAFM or CRM software.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of software including MS Access and Project.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.