O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Operations Director for a Main contractor, required to further develop and oversee their Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences division in Ireland.
This is a Dublin based role.
- Collaborate with senior managers in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity.
- Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement where necessary.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives.
- Draw on relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies for ensuring the growth of programs enterprise-wide and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and standards and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed.
- Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- 10+ years in a senior leadership role in construction industry.
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, backed by previous professional success.
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field
- Experience in developing budgets and business plans
- Superior negotiation skills for both internal and external purposes
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics, using business management software.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.