O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Planner on behalf of our client, a leading building contractor.
This is a Dublin based permanent position.
Construction Planner responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of Contract / Project Programmes and ongoing Monthly Reporting of progress
- Monitor progress trends, outputs, and resources across projects to increase the knowledge database for the planning department.
- Complete all schedule and reporting requirements for a tender /contract ensuring the works are completed to the correct standards.
- Work closely with the project team to assist with any planning/ schedule related activities.
- Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team, supply chain and other project stakeholders.
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective planning and review on projects and provide impartial forward insight to mitigate project risks.
- Challenge critique & explore alternative construction solutions to drive continuous improvement & optimum solutions on the project.
Construction Planner requirements:
- Relevant Third level Degree
- +5 years’ industry experience
- Project Planning / Scheduling experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects
- Excellent IT skills – Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.