An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Recruitment Administrator. This role provides highly ambitious and motivated candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of an established team.
The role will involve working as part of busy team based in our offices in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
Full time Permanent Position
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with candidates regarding role or recruitment process queries.
- Co-ordinate the administration of the recruitment database including posting new positions, interview updates, references etc
- Collaborate closely with our consultants regarding the shortlisting of candidates.
- Processing of Timesheets for payroll
- Compliance - ensuring employee files and records are up to date
- Maintain, update and input employee records to our system and ensure all information is accurate.
- Provide accurate information for regular reporting and be proactive in reviewing and improving processes to decrease the amount of time the recruiters spend on administration.
- Lead other ad-hoc recruitment and projects to drive continuous improvement.
Role Criteria: The successful candidate should possess the following criteria.
- A qualification in HR, Business Studies, Office Administration, or another relevant field is helpful.
- You'll have at least 1 years’ experience in an administration or recruitment role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build a rapport with people.
- Solid IT and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is needed.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Strong Excel and Word is a key requirement.
- You'll need to be highly organised, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and think on your feet
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.