O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting a Document Controller for a construction site based in Preston. Candidates MUST have experience in site administration or document control.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, Drawings & technical submittals.
- Responsible for receiving, logging, and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the workflow.
- Implement and maintain a coordinated and consistent filing system; ensure that all filing is up-to-date and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standards.
- Co-ordination between other Consultants & Contractors for facilitating documents workflow and ensure documents status to be closed.
- Electronic-transmission of documents.
- Create templates and processes flow charts for future use.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Proven experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
- Familiarity with Construction industry and requirements of Document Controller in this industry.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- Proficient typing and editing skills with exceptional level of computer literacy in Windows –Word, Outlook, Excel etc. Experience in MS Project or other programming would be an advantage.
- A strong, confident communicator with both excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to interact with senior management and clients.
This is a part -time contract position and to apply, or for more information, please forward your CV to Lorcan Friel at email@example.com